Before a race registration can be carried out, a user account with a unique email address must be created. The user must log in via the "Login" button in the upper horizontal menu bar.
For all those who have already created an account, it is necessary to continue using it, otherwise the allocation in the database will be missing and thus results will not be displayed. If someone has forgotten their username or password, this can be requested again.
When registering, all personal details are requested in the registration form.
The information provided when creating a user profile must be entered carefully and correctly. On the one hand, this information will appear on the participant, start and result lists and, on the other hand, this can help to avoid problems occurring during race registration.
The personal details can be adjusted at any time in the user profile.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Registration/User Profile:
What do I have to consider when creating my user profile?
Why do I have to register?
Can I register for a race without registration/user profile?
Procedure for full registration
- You click on the "Create an account" button.
- You fill in the necessary fields.
- You register your account.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm the registration.
- You confirm the registration.
- You return to the website https://event-top.com/.
- You log in.
- You go to the race of your choice.
- You click on the "Register" button corresponding to your category.
- You complete what is required to proceed to payment.
- You go to the shopping cart.
- You proceed to the online payment.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I would like to register several people under my profile - I am the sports director of a team
- I log in with my email and password.
- I fill in the fields in "My profile". They will be used afterwards as soon as I want to register for an event.
- To register several people under my profile or my athletes as a sports manager, I go to the "Registering other people" tab.
- I add all the sportsmen and women I want to put in my team. I will then be able to modify the contact details, add other members or even delete them. As with my own profile, I fill in the necessary fields for all subsequent registrations.
- I can then go to an event and register the people in my team.
- When I have completed my registration for the event, I go to my "Shopping Cart" and proceed to payment.
- If you encounter a problem, the organizer of the event can inform you, like Event Top.
Use of the site with a smartphone
The site menu is located at the top right (3 horizontal lines :
The buttons SIGN UP, REGISTER, UPCOMING EVENTS, FAQ, CONTACT, BASKET, LANGUAGE CHANGE.
Change of payment method
Go back to your basket and choose the "Continue" mode.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - General:
What are the general conditions that apply to participation in a race?
Points such as class division and age limit, protective clothing, compulsory training, starting distances, starting order, red flag, points classification, prize money, starting fees, responsibility etc. are regulated and can be read here.
For further details, please read the relevant regulations.
Change of payment method
Go back to your shopping cart and choose the "Start the financial transaction again" mode.